Saturday, July 24, 2010

Return to Blogging!

I decided I wanted to start blogging again. It's super fun to do and a great way to keep a journal. So, here I go! Because this is going to be my "journal", I'm going to share this quote from President Kimball:
“I promise you that if you will keep your journals and records, they will indeed be a source of great inspiration to your families, to your children, your grandchildren, and others, on through the generations. Each of us is important to those who are near and dear to us and as our posterity read of our life’s experiences, they, too, will come to know and love us. And in that glorious day when our families are together in the eternities, we will already be acquainted.”

Journal

3 comments:

Shelby said...

I love this quote!! I have one kinda similar to it by President Hinckley. It's on the top of my blog. Check it out.

Anonymous said...

Yes secret journal is like my favorite ever!!! So yes I agree.. next time we have a get together we'll swap!!

Sarah King said...

yo yo nice blog
hahahahahashaahahahahahah