Saturday, July 24, 2010

Odios TJH! Hello Mesa High!

Courtney and I! This girl is HILARIOUS and she can always make my day so much better! I love her to pieces!
Aubrey and I! She is so gorgeous and always laughing!
Me and Kyndra! She's is so smart and always making the cutest crafts!
Mallory and I! Mallory is one of my best friends! She is such an amazing girl and so beautiful with a good sense for cute guys! :)
Shelby and me! Shelby is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She's cries every time she laughs and I LOVE that! I'm so glad she moved to Taylor this year!
Oh how I love Sarah Beth! She is my BFFE and she is amazing! I don't know what I'd do without ya Sar!
Megan and I! She is SO beautiful and so stylish! I can always count on her to make me laugh! I love her!
Kyndra, me, and Valerie!
Bebs for life! I LOVE Mrs. Kathryn B{eb} Tellef! I will miss her so much!
I love Treble Clefs! {Lady GG's}
We have fun in choir!
Me and Ashlie in Mr. Cosseboom's {yuck} class. I love Mashlie! She is such a fun and amazing girl!
Mal, Court, Jake at the last lunch at TJH EVER!
We love rainbow man!
Me and Mal had Biology together 2nd semester and it was a BLAST! Ms. Brierton was our teacher and she was so awesome and so fun! I have tons of great memories from that class and I will miss it! Along with the rest of Taylor! But I'm ready for High school! GO Jackrabbits!

No comments: