Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 and posts their names. Have fun!   
10 years ago I:
1.  was three years old
2.  was the youngest child
3. had two older sisters... no little brothers
4.  was living in wisconsin
5. did not have to go to school

    5 things on todays to do list:
1. go to bed early
2. watch the grinch
3. go to school
4. eat food
5. talk to my friends    ?

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate
2. brownies
3. cucumbers and dip
4. pickles and toaster strudles
5. grapes

5 things i would do if I were a millionaire:
1. buy my dream home
2. go on a lot of awesome fun vacations
3.  buy a lot of clothes
4. donate some of it.
5. i dont know

5 places I have lived:
1. Gilbert, AZ
2. somewhere in wisconsin
3. Gilbert, AZ
4. Mesa, AZ
5. Mesa, Az
I tag: Mallory, Sarah, Clayton, mom, and Emily T.  


No comments: