Thursday, May 22, 2008

last day of my 7th grade year!!!

today was the last day of school! i am happy but have to admit i am quite sad as well! it was such a fun day.... with the rain all day and the fun activities in the classrooms. For the last two hours of school everyone went to the gym and signed yearbooks and just hung out!!! It was just a very fun day ! so i took a few pictures and here they are! P.s. it was so weird that it rained and was pretty cold on the last day of school!
clayton, me and sarah beth!
Blake and I! :)

 
Ben, Meagan, clayton, and Courtney
The other side.... Meagan, Sarah, Trevor, Blake and Quinn
Meagan and Sarah
Jake jarvis and I
Me and Sarah Beth!
Megan and I
megan and Jefferson
Clayton, Sarah, Quinn and Emily T.
Me and Clayton
MAllory and I!!

Sarah and Courtney
Beautiful Emily T
`
Courtney and I!

3 comments:

Clayton said...

oh im so happy you finally did a new post! beautiful

Suzy Cummard said...

EMILY- I found your blog. You & your fam & friends are so cute!
I still remember my last day of
7th grade... but you make me fill so old. ha ha

Nicole said...

I can't believe you are going to be and 8th grader!!! More fun times ahead. You look so cute kiddo, have a fabulous summer vacation!