Wednesday, March 19, 2008

my cabin trip with mallory's family!!!!

 the frozen water!
 dont i look so cozy!!! i took a two hour nap it was wonderful!!
 frosty is still alive after the snow has melted! 
  frosty is dead!
  the snow is going!!!!
the deep footprints!!!
me and the christmas tree!!!! 
here is the big cabin!
 another picture of the cabin
the sun peeking out of the dark snow clouds!!
these are our bumb marks haha!
snow angel!!! notice my face haha im a looser!!
there is my pretty snow angel!
look at it snowing! it was snowing so hard up there!
mallory and i and our beautiful braids!
mallory and frosty!!!
look at all the snow
mmmm! snow is yummy!
im making a snowball!
watch out mallory!

bath time!!!
this is me in the awesome bath tub!!! haha had to take pictures
here is frosty the snowman!
this is our beautiful snowman that we made his name is frosty!!!

4 comments:

Clayton said...

wow! her cabin looks HUGE! how many rooms are there!

MALLORY said...

wow i look attractive in some of those pictures! haha! jk

Nicole said...

Wow Em, what a fun activity this was!! I LOVE your snow angle picture, I think you are the cutest snow angel ever!!!

Emily said...

thanks nicole!!! it is so fun to see your girls and how big they are! they are so cute!